Saturday, January 22, 2011

A little of me in the house

Not religious just beautiful:)

I love crosses, and I collect from them from all different places. A cross wall somewhere in my house has always been the plan but I had originally planned on putting them in a more personal spot, like my bedroom or my sitting area but after lots of thought I decided on this wall because I love they way they look next to our fountain. This is a wall that leads from the front door into the family room/kitchen area...It might be a bit much for some but I love them and couldn't be happier with their placement. (and the bonus is...you can see them from my front door so no wandering church peeps come a knocking:)

The thermostat is not the greatest of accents but hopefully the bright fun colors catch your eye long before the white box.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm gonna come knocking on your door! ;)