Sunday, March 20, 2011

So busy is still my middle name!

Yep I am still working non stop and when I am not working I am with my girls doing whatever they are doing... Violin concerts, Dance competitions, you name it we do it:)
But today (Sunday) I am taking back for myself...reading, blogging, planning, and a quick phone call to my mom!
I am currently in the middle of planning out my yard...or should I say yards:) both side yards and the front (I live in Daybreak and we don't have backyards, we have garages and alleys) This might seem a little obsessive since it's really not "spring" yet but I must submit my plans to the Daybreak gods and hope for their approval:) I am not planning anything to elaborate but I really want a beautiful space...I have included one of the pictures that is giving me inspiration and as I find more I will post them too. This should be a fun summer, not only living in Daybreak with tons to do everyday but also a whole new house and yard to make mine...stay tuned!
I have a walkway just like this from our front yard to our side yard, I also have the exact same rock path...so what else do I need? These beautiful plants and a green thumb is all! We will see what I can do:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like the secret garden, love it! :)