Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crockett Christmas

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning have sure changed throughout the years...this year the girls were tired and went to bed at about 8pm, as they gave kisses goodnight this is what they said "Don't wake me up till 8". Wow...I remember setting a 5am rule just a few years ago:) now they want a full 12 hours of sleep..really?
Well needless to say it was a very quiet night and morning. The girls woke up to new Beach Cruiser Bikes (with baskets and bows;), we exchanged gifts, ate a little breakfast and then back to bed for a nap...Man I love my life! We did spend time with my family later that day and then our friends the Coopers came down to spend the night...again love my life!


Shelby and Payton on their new bikes with their snuggies!

For those of you who don't know... my precious Ariel is in Florida...enjoying fun in the sun! She has started a new job and plans to live there for now. We miss her terribly this time of year but keep hope that she will be back to visit soon:)



Merry Christmas from the Crockett Gang and Best Wis
hes for the New Year!

No comments: