Thursday, December 2, 2010

A night of sewing fun!

Me sew? sure...especially if Kevin's out of town, and the girls are both at a sleep over:) I have to find something to do with my lonely weekends. I went to a quilt store by my new house called Material Girls...it's adorable with the cutest fabric. I was originally looking for material to use in Payton's room for a valance and well, as you can see I ended up with fabric for pillows too!

Payton's Pillow










Payton's Valance








Shelby's Pillow

Both girls have fun chairs in thier rooms and these pillows look so cute on them!
Hopefully soon they will clean up thier rooms and let me take a picture so you can see how fabulous they are.

2 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Ummm...so cute! Check you out and all your domesticated talents! :) I sure miss the good old days at Rodworks! :)

Jennifer said...

Nice! I am impressed! :)